- Are you fighting hunger to lose weight in New York City?
- Are you a bit overweight or obese and need to lose some weight fast in NYC?
- Are you considering the help of the most commonly prescribed diet pill or appetite suppressant called Phentermine or Adipex P?
- Do you have health insurance in NYC?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are at the right place.
So, what are the prescription weight loss drugs or diet pills to lose weight in New York City in addition to diet and exercise?
What are the new FDA approved weight loss medications and what are the old weight loss medications?
The new diet pills include the following
- Contrave (Bupropion and Naltrexone) – Brand new weight loss medication
- The latest weight loss drug FDA approved in December of 2014, Saxenda
- Phentermine and Topiramate (Qsymia) – New diet pill! (Phentermine and Topiramate is one of the most popular and most effective weight loss medications) for fast weight loss!
- Lorcaserin (Belviq) – New weight loss medication FDA approved in June of 2012.
Traditional diet pills include the following
Other options benzphetamine (Didrex®), diethylproprion (Tenuate®, Tepanil®), mazindol (Sanorex®, Mazanor®), phendimetrazine (Bontril®, Prelu-27®),
Of all these diet pills, phentermine is the most widely prescribed weight loss medication. So, let us review the most commonly prescribed weight loss medication or diet pill, Phentermine also known as Adipex P, Ionamin, Fastin etc.
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is a prescription diet pill used to reduce hunger, increase metabolism, and speed up weight loss in overweight or obese people who are exercising and eating a low-calorie diet.
How does Phentermine work?
Phentermine is in a class of medications called anorectics. It works by decreasing appetite.
How should Phentermine be used?
Phentermine is taken in the morning as a single daily dose or three times a day 30 minutes before meals.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Common side effects:
- dry mouth
- unpleasant taste
Some side effects can be serious.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- increased blood pressure
- heart palpitations
- shortness of breath
- chest pain
- swelling of the legs and ankles
- difficulty doing exercise that you have been able to do
Phentermine may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems during your treatment with phentermine.
2003, Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214.
Our farthest weight loss patient comes from Dallas, Texas! Testimonials