- Are you overweight or obese and need to lose weight fast?
- Are you looking to shed some pounds and need control of hunger?
- Are you looking for a quick fat burner to lose weight fast?
- Do you have an event coming up soon and need to lose some weight quickly?
So, what are the prescription weight loss medication options for losing weight?
Prescription Weight Loss Medications
Here is a short summary of all the prescription weight loss medication options include the following:
- Phentermine for weight loss (Adipex weight loss doctor, Fastin, Ionamin, Phentercot, Phentride, Pro-Fast, and Suprenza)
- Phentermine combined with topiramate (Qsymia)
- Benzphetamine (Didrex)
- Phendimetrazine weight loss (Bontril, Melfiat, Obezine, Phendiet, and Prelu-2)
- Diethylpropion (Tenuate)
- Naltrexone combined with bupropion (Contrave weight loss doctor)
- Lorcaserin (Belviq weight loss doctor)
Of these, the newer weight loss diet pills such as lorcaserin, Liraglutide, Bupropion/Naltrexone and phentermine/topiramate are approved for long-term use meaning even for maintaining the weight, others approved for short term use.
Are Diet Pills or supplements for weight loss right for me?
In addition to therapeutic lifestyle changes and medical nutrition plans, weight loss medications may be needed to get the results you are looking for. They come in several categories. Two prominent categories include appetite suppressants, also called anorectics, and those that cause malabsorption. Review of the diet pills
Some side effects to watch for with weight loss diet pills
- Increase in blood pressure
- Problems sleeping, headache, nervousness, and palpitations
- Nausea, constipation, and dry mouth
- Depression, which many people who are obese struggle with already
If you have diabetes that needs treatment with medicines, you may want to ask your doctor about diabetes medicines that cause weight-loss. These include:
- Canagliflozin (Invokana)
- Dapagliflozin (Farxiga)
- Exenatide (Byetta, Bydureon)
- Liraglutide (Victoza)
- Metformin (Glucophage, Glumetza, and Fortamet)
These medicines are not approved by the FDA to treat weight-loss although they might help you lose some weight.
W8MD weight loss doctors that can prescribe diet pills
- Are you interesting in finding out what the prescription options are for losing weight?
- Which is the best weight loss prescription medication?
- Which diet pill works the best?
Some questions to ask the W8MD weight loss doctor when you consult with them:
- What are the various weight loss options for me to lose weight?
- What is the best weight loss option that is right for me?
- Are prescription diet pills right for me?
- If so, what is the best weight loss diet pill that can help lose weight?
- How do you compare these weight loss diet pills?
- Can a weight loss doctor through some light on which weight loss options work the best for losing weight?
Locations for W8MD’s prescription weight loss centers
Out weight loss can not only discuss the right weight loss prescription medication but also prescribe any of the FDA approved prescription diet pills. As most W8MD weight loss centers accept health insurance for weight loss physician visits, losing weight has never been easier! Please note that there may be a small additional program cost on top of insurance of $50.00 biweekly that might include a two week supply of certain weight loss related medications if dispensed in office. Please check with the individual W8MD weight loss center for details.
- Greater Philadelphia Weight Loss Doctor – weight loss doctor appointments, call (215)676-2334.
- King Of Prussia Weight Loss Doctor For appointments, call (215( 676-2334 or 1(800)986-3007 (W8MD-007)
- New York City Weight Loss Doctor For appointments, call (718)946-5500.
- Dr. Rahman’s W8MD Long Island NY Weight Loss Center, West Hempstead 151 Hempstead Turnpike West Hempstead, New York 11552. Phone:(516) 483-1100
Prescription weight loss success stories
Dr. Tumpati has helped me lose almost 50 lbs in 6 months. This has been a gradual process and a new way of life for me. Slow and steady is what will win the race for long term success. For me there were no side effects but he was always asking and checking to make sure I was following a healthy way of eating. Laura has also always been there to answer any concerns or questions I have had throughout the process and they have always been courteous and respectful to me. I have referred many friends to the office and will continue to do so as I feel Dr. Tumpati believes that everyone can achieve weight loss safely and effectively. Every person is different and with that everyone needs to find what will lead to their individual success. I am at my goal weight and am now at a maintenance level. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Tumpati and W8MD. – R. M. – a W8MD weight loss success story!