- Are you trying to lose weight in the city of brotherly love and need help to suppress hunger?
- Do you need the help of the most common prescription weight loss diet pill called Adipex P or Phentermine?
- Are you searching on the internet for weight loss doctors in Philadelphia that can prescribe Adipex or Phentermine for you?
- Do you have health insurance and if so, do you know most insurances do cover at least the cost of weight loss physician visits?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions and live in or around the greater Philadelphia area, you are at the right place.
Before looking at how the W8MD’s prescription weight loss diet pill called Adipex or Phentermine can help you lose weight, please take a look at the how Adipex or Phentermine diet pill is used and the W8MD’s weight loss center locations that offer Phentermine as one of the weight loss options to lose weight fast under physician supervision.
What are the various prescription diet pill options that are currently available to reduce hunger and increase fat burning for weight loss in greater Philadelphia area?
Philadelphia prescription weight loss options
With the addition of 4 new prescription diet pills since 2011, losing weight with the help of a prescription diet pill in addition to a reduced calorie diet and exercise has never been easier. Here is a list of the common prescription diet pills for weight loss.
The most commonly prescribed diet pill for weight loss continues to be Phentermine with its various brand names such as Adipex P, Ionamin etc. Having been on the market approved as a weight loss medication for a long a time, Phentermine is the first choice prescription weight loss medication preferred by weight loss doctors in the United States and elsewhere.
Here is a list of the various diet pills currently available for weight loss in addition to diet and exercise.
- Contrave, a combination of Bupropion and Naltrexone, is a new FDA approved prescription weight loss medication approved in late 2014.
- The latest weight loss drug FDA approved in December of 2014 is Saxenda (liraglutide), with same active ingredient as the diabetes medication called Victoza. Saxenda is a weight loss injection manufactured by Novo Nordisk and was brought to the market in May of 2015.
- Phentermine and Topiramate (Qsymia) – one of the most effective weight loss combination for faster weight loss results!
- Lorcaserin (Belviq) – FDA approved in June of 2012.
- Phentermine (Adipex)
- Topiramate (Topamax)
- Phendimetrazine (Bontril)
- Diethylpropion (Tenuate)
- Xenical and others
Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD’s King Of Prussia Phentermine Weight Loss Center
987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 (King of Prussia)
Our farthest patient for help losing weight comes from Delaware! Testimonials
Other W8MD weight loss center locations outside of greater Philadelphia
2003, Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214.
Our farthest weight loss patient comes from Dallas, Texas! Testimonials
Weight loss success stories